THE MOST BEAUTIFUL GIRL upcycled vinyl earrings in light blue and black
These upcycled one of a kind vinyl record earrings in vibrant yellow and black used to spin on a turntable in a retro sitting room back in the day. Yup. And even better; these were saved from ending up in a landfill after spending a looong time in a dusty shed, or attic… or who knows where.
I made this pair from a record called IRELAND'S BEST 20 HITS under the label RMI, from 1975. There's only one pair like these in this whole wild world so better grab it if you like it.
◾ D E T A I L S ◾
• The front dangly parts of the earrings are coated with a bio based resin, my signature style since 2010. They dangle freely over the black groovy backs, for a fun and dynamic look.
• Surprisingly lightweight and comfortable to wear.
• Hooks are stainless steel (lead & nickel free, tarnish free) and considered hypoallergenic for most ears.
• SIZE: the dangly parts are 26mm X 38mm. Including the hooks, they hang 55mm long.
• A definite conversation starter… better get ready.
• Oh! And no good records are harmed in the making of these so no need to worry you vinyl lovers out there.
◾ S H I P P I N G ◾
• Your order comes in a branded gift box that is plastic free (no foam inlay) and uses FSC certified cardboard / water based glue
• If you are buying multiple items and need a box for each item, please let me know in “note to seller” at checkout.
• orders are shipped within 1-2 working days in a recycled / recyclable plastic free cardboard box.
• buying as a gift? Your order can be sent directly to the recipient. I'll gladly add a personal note from you; just let me know in “note to seller” at checkout.
More info about S H I P P I N G here
◾ B R O W S E ◾
• More from the FUNKY collection
• The POP mixed media collection
• IT'S MINIMAL collection
☟ Get in touch, I love hearing from you ☟
IG & FB : @creationsdanajewellery
Thanks for stopping by! ♺♥♫