THE LOVE OF A WOMAN upcycled vinyl record earrings khaki and black / unique Irish design
These upcycled one of a kind vinyl record earrings in khaki and black used to spin on a turntable in a retro sitting room back in the day. Yup. And even better; these were saved from ending up in a landfill after spending a looong time in a dusty shed, or attic… or who knows where.
There's only one pair like these in this whole wild world so better grab it if you like it.
◾ D E T A I L S ◾
• The front dangly parts of the earrings are coated with a bio based resin, my signature style since 2010. They dangle freely over the black groovy backs, for a fun and dynamic look.
• Surprisingly lightweight.
• Hooks are stainless steel (lead & nickel free, tarnish free) and considered hypoallergenic for most ears.
• A definite conversation starter… better get ready.
• Oh! And no good records are harmed in the making of these so no need to worry you vinyl lovers out there.
◾ S H I P P I N G ◾
• Your order comes in a branded gift box that is plastic free (no foam inlay) and uses FSC certified cardboard / water based glue
• If you are buying multiple items and need a box for each item, please let me know in “note to seller” at checkout.
• orders are shipped within 1-2 working days in a recycled / recyclable plastic free cardboard box.
• buying as a gift? Your order can be sent directly to the recipient. I'll gladly add a personal note from you; just let me know in “note to seller” at checkout.
More info about S H I P P I N G here
◾ B R O W S E ◾
• More from the FUNKY collection
• The POP mixed media collection
• IT'S MINIMAL collection
☟ Get in touch, I love hearing from you ☟
IG & FB : @creationsdanajewellery
Thanks for stopping by! ♺♥♫