The HALF MOON - contemporary vinyl record necklace / upcycled fashion
Upcycled yet stylish, the half moon necklace is hand made from an old vinyl record saved from going to landfill. You will love how the light dances on the metallic details, for that subtle minimalist touch of glam. A great present for any sustainable fashion enthusiast, vinyl record lover, or simply as a unique gift from you, to you.
• D E S C R I P T I O N•
• size: the pendant part is approx. 20mm X 35mm (0.8in. x 1.4in.)
• LENGTH: Necklace will be sent on an 18in. chain, as displayed in photos. If you require a different length, please let me know in "add a note to your order" at checkout. Options are, in inches, 16, 18, 20, 24 and 30.
Gold design: comes on gold filled chain, which is tarnish resistant as the gold plating is thicker than regular gold plated chains.
Copper and silver designs come on stainless steel chain, which does not tarnish and is a deeper tone of silver.
• The front of each necklace is covered with a plant based resin and the back is literally groovy as the vinyl record is left in its original state.
• Very lightweight and comfortable to wear.
• every order comes in a box.
Any questions or comments? Please do not hesitate to contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org .
♥ Let's get social; I love hearing from you: IG & FB: @creationsdanajewellery