Classy geometric upcycled vinyl record necklace / handmade sustainable jewelry
Recycled yet stylish, these minimalist gold, silver or copper dipped geometric necklaces are handcrafted from repurposed vinyl record and eco resin. Yes, you read that right; vinyl record! You will love how the light plays on the metallic detail, for that subtle casual chic touch of glam. A great present for any sustainable fashion enthusiast, vinyl record lover, or simply as a unique gift from you, to you.More necklaces available here.
• D E S C R I P T I O N•
• SIZE: the pendant part is approx. 23 mm X 42 mm (0.9 in. X 1.65 in.)
• LENGTH: Necklace will be sent on an 18in. chain, as displayed in photos. If you require a different length, please let me know in "add a note to your order" at checkout. Options are, in inches, 16, 18, 20, 24 and 30.
Gold design: comes on gold filled chain, which is tarnish resistant as the gold plating is thicker than regular gold plated chains.
Silver design: comes on a sterling silver chain.
Copper design: comes on a brass chain (antique finish)
• The front of the necklace is covered with a glass like eco resin and the back is literally groovy as the vinyl record is left in its original state.
• Very lightweight and comfortable to wear.
• every order comes in a box.
Find info about S H I P P I N G here.
▷ IG & FB: @creationsdanajewellery
▷ B L O G: https://creationsdanajewellery.wordpress.com
▷ T W I T T E R: www.twitter.com/CreationsdAna
▷ P I N T E R E S T: http://www.pinterest.com/creationsdana