black and copper teardrop necklace made from vinyl record
The minimalist black and copper teardrop vinyl record necklace is contemporary yet bold. Coated with a high quality glass like resin, you will love how the light plays on the metallic detail, for that perfect subtle touch of glam. The back is literally groovy as the vinyl record is left in its pure untouched state. My own original concept, I have designed and handcrafted this pendant from a recycled vinyl record in my little studio. A perfect gift for any eco-fashionista and music lover out there or just as a unique treat to yourself! (Read on for more details.)
• D E S C R I P T I O N•
• size: approx. 13mm X 25mm (approx. 0.5 in. X 1 in.)
• chain is brass (antique finish) and is available in 5 different lengths; please select from the drop down menu.
• as these are individually handcrafted, the placement and the shape of the metallic pattern may vary slightly from one necklace to another, making each one absolutely unique.
• very lightweight and comfortable to wear.
• every order comes in a box.
Find info about S H I P P I N G here.
▷ IG & FB: @creationsdanajewellery
▷ B L O G: https://creationsdanajewellery.wordpress.com
▷ T W I T T E R: www.twitter.com/CreationsdAna
▷ P I N T E R E S T: http://www.pinterest.com/creationsdana