Taking A Chance on Love / Ray Conniff / unique upcycled Irish design
One of a kind vinyl record earrings that used to spin on a turntable in a retro sitting room back in the day? Yup. And even better; these were saved from ending up in a landfill after spending a looong time in a dusty shed, or attic… or who knows where.
I made this pair from a Ray Conniff album called Love Affair under the Columbia label. There's only one pair like these in this whole wild world so better grab it if you like it.
◾ D E T A I L S ◾
• The front of the earrings is coated with a bio based resin, my signature style since 2010.
• The back is left untouched so you can appreciate the record in all its groovy glory and the label is sealed with a varnish to prevent any staining on the paper label.
• Surprisingly lightweight.
• Hooks are stainless steel (lead & nickel free, tarnish free) and considered hypoallergenic for most ears.
• SIZE: the dangly parts are 20mm X 32mm. Including the hooks, they hang 50mm long.
• A definite conversation starter… better get ready.
• Oh! And no good records are harmed in the making of these so no need to worry you vinyl lovers out there.
◾ S H I P P I N G ◾
Your order comes in a branded gift box that
• is plastic free (no foam inlay) and uses FSC certified cardboard / water based glue
• If you are buying multiple items and need a box for each item, please let me know in “note to seller” at checkout.
• orders are shipped within 1-2 working days in a recycled / recyclable plastic free cardboard box.
• buying as a gift? Your order can be sent directly to the recipient. I'll gladly add a personal note from you; just let me know in “note to seller” at checkout.
More info about S H I P P I N G here
☟ Get in touch, I love hearing from you ☟
IG & FB : @creationsdanajewellery
Thanks for stopping by! ♺♥♫