1965 / LONDON / DECCA records / unique black record earrings
One of a kind vinyl record earrings that used to spin on a turntable in a retro sitting room back in the day? Yup. And even better; these were saved from ending up in a landfill after spending a looong time in a dusty shed, or attic… or who knows where.
I made this pair from a Decca album that had seen better days. There's only one pair like these in this whole wild world ssso better grab it if you like it.
◾ D E T A I L S ◾
• The front label of the earrings is coated with a bio based resin. The black vinyl part (as well as the back) is left untouched so you can appreciate the record in all its groovy glory and the back label is sealed with a varnish to prevent any staining on the paper label.
• Surprisingly lightweight and comfortable to wear.
• Hooks are stainless steel (hypoallergenic, lead & nickel free, tarnish free)
• SIZE: the dangly parts are 23mm X 42mm (0.9in. X 1.65in). Including the hooks, they hang 56mm (2.2in.) long.
• A definite conversation starter… better get ready.
• Oh! And no good records are harmed in the making of these so no need to worry you vinyl lovers out there.
◾ S H I P P I N G ◾
• Your order comes in a branded gift box that is plastic free (no foam inlay) and uses FSC certified cardboard / water based glue
• If you are buying multiple items and need a box for each item, please let me know in “note to seller” at checkout.
• orders are shipped within 1-2 working days in a recycled / recyclable plastic free cardboard box.
• buying as a gift? Your order can be sent directly to the recipient. I'll gladly add a personal note from you; just let me know in “note to seller” at checkout.
More info about S H I P P I N G here
◾ B R O W S E ◾
• More from the FUNKY collection
• The POP mixed media collection
• IT'S MINIMAL collection
☟ Get in touch, I love hearing from you ☟
IG & FB : @creationsdanajewellery
Thanks for stopping by! ♺♥♫