Fab upcycled vinyl record earrings in light blue / one of a kind
One of a kind vinyl record earrings that used to spin on a turntable in a retro sitting room back in the day? Yup. And even better; these were saved from ending up in a landfill after spending a looong time in a dusty shed, or attic… or who knows where.
I made this pair from a record called IRELAND'S BEST 20 HITS under the label RMI, from 1975. There's only one pair like these in this whole wild world so better grab it if you like it.
◾ D E T A I L S ◾
• The front of the earrings is coated with a bio based resin, my signature style since 2010.
• The back is left untouched so you can appreciate the record in all its groovy glory and the label is sealed with a varnish to prevent any staining on the paper label.
• Surprisingly lightweight.
• Hooks are stainless steel (lead & nickel free, tarnish free) and considered hypoallergenic for most ears.
• SIZE: the dangly parts are 20mm X 32mm. Including the hooks, they hang 50mm long.
• A definite conversation starter… better get ready.
• Oh! And no good records are harmed in the making of these so no need to worry you vinyl lovers out there.
◾ S H I P P I N G ◾
Your order comes in a branded gift box that
• is plastic free (no foam inlay) and uses FSC certified cardboard / water based glue
• If you are buying multiple items and need a box for each item, please let me know in “note to seller” at checkout.
• orders are shipped within 1-2 working days in a recycled / recyclable plastic free cardboard box.
• buying as a gift? Your order can be sent directly to the recipient. I'll gladly add a personal note from you; just let me know in “note to seller” at checkout.
More info about S H I P P I N G here
☟ Get in touch, I love hearing from you ☟
IG & FB : @creationsdanajewellery
Thanks for stopping by! ♺♥♫